How can I help?
I encourage you to think about how you are strong, have dealt with past challenges, and support you in developing new skills and strategies. I can help you learn new ways to manage difficult emotions, reactions, and behaviors. When we understand ourselves better, life becomes easier. I support my clients in developing healthy ways of managing life transitions and change. We all need support and encouragement. You can feel better.
With 15 years of counseling experience, I utilize techniques from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, and Systems, Strengths-based, and Psychodynamic theories of counseling. In working with couples, I utilize approaches from the Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 2 training completed) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy. I am in the process of becoming a certified sex therapist and use approaches from the sex therapy field when working with both individuals and couples. I look forward to developing a plan with you that will bring you back to the life you want to live.
- Conflict in Relationships
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Intimacy
- Sexual Function
- Alcohol and Substance Use
- Stress Management
- Family Conflict
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and PTSD
Fees and Insurance
- Individual Counseling: $120 per clinical hour (60 minutes)
- Couple and Family Counseling: $140 per clinical hour (60 minutes)
- I offer a "sliding fee" scale.
- I am in-network with the following insurance companies:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- ComPsych EAP
- Legacy Health
- Managed Health Network (MHN, HealthNet)
- Providence Behavioral Health (PBH)
- Providence Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Health Care (UHC)
I look forward to hearing from you! The best way to reach me is through the secure and confidential client portal. You're welcome to contact me, although I can't guarantee your confidentiality through email.